Classes are offered on Sunday mornings, 9:15-10:30AM for those in 7th and 8th grade. Contact either Karl Fink, DCE Care Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call his office at (562) 421-4711, ext. 19 or Kayleigh Belvery, DCE Youth Minister at email@example.com or call her at (562) 421-4711, ext. 18.
Upcoming Confirmation Dates to Note:
- Click HERE for the Confirmation Registration Form Packet. Registration Fee is $40.
- Sermon Notes began Sunday, October 2nd. Click HERE for a copy of the Sermon Note Sheet. Copies will also be available in the narthex for your use.
- Year 2 - Confirmation 2017 Important Information - click HERE for the information that was emailed to the Year 2 class regarding Pictures/Practice, Confirmation Bible Verse, Names on Program, Robe Measurements, etc.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Preparation Class for Receiving the Lord’s Supper:
Confirmation at Bethany is the means by which we prepare our youth for worthy reception of the Lord’s Supper. This portion of the Catechism is taught on Wednesday evenings during Lent. The class is intended for 5th & 6th graders who plan to be confirmed at the end of their 8th grade year; and this class will also be attended by 7th & 8th graders currently in our Confirmation classes that have not yet made it to the Communion Preparation course. The 5-week class is for both the student and at least ONE parent.
This year our sessions will begin on Wednesday, March 8 at 5:50PM (Room 202) and will conclude on Wednesday, April 5. Each class will end in time for the student and their family to attend our mid-week 7:00PM Lenten worship. Those completing the course will be able to receive their First Communion on either Palm Sunday or Maundy Thursday. If you plan to have your child attend these classes contact Karl Fink by Friday, March 3rd.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + +
IMPORTANT Forms to have on file:
*Turn ALL forms into Kayleigh Belvery, Youth Minister.
- Year Long Youth Ministry Permission Form (Sept2016-Aug2017) - Make sure that you have this form on file to participate in ALL YOUTH Events. Forms are available in the Youth Center if you need to fill one out or click on the link to print a copy. *Please NOTE: We are in the process of redoing our release forms. They are currently pending council approval. There is a possibility that you will be asked to fill out the new forms once they are made available.
- Use of Personal Automobile Form (Sept2016-Aug2017) - PARENTS...if you are a driver for any youth event, please fill out this form and have one on file for this school year.