(Middle School Group) for grades 6-8
MSG is the Middle School Youth Group offered here at Bethany. Youth Group is a time for ALL Middle School aged youth to come and hang out with one another, play games, and spend time in God’s Word.
- Pastor Seth Moorman (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Pastor of Family Life and Youth, ext. 13
- Kayleigh Belvery (email@example.com) - Minister of Youth, ext. 18
- Nathan Linehan (firstname.lastname@example.org) - DCE Intern, ext. 18
IMPORTANT Forms to have on file:
*Turn ALL forms into Kayleigh Belvery, Youth Minister.
- Year Long Youth Ministry Permission Form (Sept2016-Aug2017) - Make sure that you have this form on file to participate in ALL YOUTH Events. Forms are available in the Youth Center if you need to fill one out or click on the link to print a copy. *Please NOTE: We are in the process of redoing our release forms. They are currently pending council approval. There is a possibility that you will be asked to fill out the new forms once they are made available.
- Use of Personal Automobile Form (Sept2016-Aug2017) - PARENTS...if you are a driver for any youth event, please fill out this form and have one on file for this school year.
MSG consists of an abundance of events all designed to strengthen your youth’s bond with peers and more importantly with their Lord! On a consistent basis you can expect to participate in Bible studies, lock-ins, dances, movie nights, bi-monthly get-togethers, and servant events.
Our main meeting time is at CONNECT on Wednesdays from 4:30p.m.-6:00p.m. CONNECT is a time set aside in the middle of the week for your youth to spend time CONNECTING to each other and more importantly CONNECTING to the Lord. There will be a snack, fun/free time, and Bible study offered at every CONNECT.
For a majority of our events and for every CONNECT we will be meeting in the Youth Room at Bethany. For other events, such as beach days, servant events, etc. you will be informed of the time and location. Click HERE for an MSG Information Sheet.
Wednesday, April 26 - Connect (4:30-6:00pm)
Wednesday, May 3 - Connect (4:30-6:00pm)
Wednesday, May 10 - Connect (4:30-6:00pm)
Wednesday, May 17 - Connect (4:30-6:00pm)
Wednesday, May 24 - Connect (4:30-6:00pm)
Wednesday, May 31 - Connect (4:30-6:00pm)
Additional May Event:
MSG Dance on Friday, May 19. See links below regarding MSG dances and there will be more info to come as to theme, etc.
MSG (Middle School Group) Dances
*In order to attend the dance you MUST have the
Year Long Youth Ministry Permission Form on file. Click HERE for this form.*