for grades 9-12
- Pastor Seth Moorman (email@example.com) - Pastor of Family Life and Youth, ext. 13
- Kayleigh Belvery (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Minister of Youth, ext. 18
- Nathan Linehan (email@example.com) - DCE Intern, ext. 18
IMPORTANT Forms to have on file:
*Turn ALL forms into Kayleigh Belvery, Youth Minister.
- Year Long Youth Ministry Permission Form (Sept2016-Aug2017) - Make sure that you have this form on file to participate in ALL YOUTH Events. Forms are available in the Youth Center if you need to fill one out or click on the link to print a copy. *Please NOTE: We are in the process of redoing our release forms. They are currently pending council approval. There is a possibility that you will be asked to fill out the new forms once they are made available.
- Use of Personal Automobile Form (Sept2016-Aug2017) - PARENTS...if you are a driver for any youth event, please fill out this form and have one on file for this school year.
High School meets mainly in the Youth Room. We meet Sunday morning for breakfast, highs/lows, and a Bible study. Sunday evenings for Youth Group are a different format. There will be a more in depth study accompanied by food, bonding, games, etc. You are welcome to join us anytime and are encouraged to bring friends. For more information please text Kayleigh at 309-397-6583.
Sunday, April 30 - Sunday School in Youth Room @ 9:30AM; High School Youth Group (4:00-6:00)
Sunday, May 7 - Sunday School in Youth Room @ 9:30AM (8th grade welcome breakfast); Cornerstone for High School Youth Group (3:00-4:30) at the DeJongh Home. Text Kayleigh for directions.
Sunday, May 14 - Sunday School in Youth Room @ 9:30AM; NO High School Youth Group - Happy Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 21 - Sunday School in Youth Room @ 9:30AM; High School Youth Group (4:00-6:00)
Friday through Sunday May 26 to May 28 - Crossroads Retreat
Sunday, May 28 - Memorial Weekend... You are encouraged to go with your family to the All Together Event @ 9:30AM in the Parish Lounge this morning; YES, we will have High School Youth Group tonight for those wanting to hang out after Crossroads (4:00-6:00)!
Sunday, June 4 - Sunday School in Youth Room @ 9:30AM (8th grade welcome breakfast); Cornerstone for High School Youth Group (3:00-4:30) at the DeJongh Home. Text Kayleigh for directions.
Sunday, June 11 - Sunday School in Youth Room @ 9:30AM; High School Youth Group (4:00-6:00)
Sunday, June 18 - Sunday School in Youth Room @ 9:30AM; NO High School Youth Group - Happy Father's Day!
Sunday, June 25 - NO Sunday School or HS Youth Group - Mission Alaska Trip (6/24-7/3)
*Dates & events are subject to change.
You will be contacted with any of those changes.
Coffee & Donuts Volunteers:
Thank you to the High School Youth who volunteered to help with this Sunday morning service to our congregation. The schedule was sent by email to the participants and is posted in three additional places on campus: in the Youth Room and on the Coffee & Donuts Cabinet in the kitchen. A reminder postcard will be mailed to you the month prior to your scheduled Sunday. This is a great way to earn funds into your youth account for use in going on retreats, gatherings, and mission trips as well as other high school youth events.
- Coffee & Donuts Schedule: February - July 2017
High School - Bethany Lutheran High School Youth
College - Anchor
*Both pages can be found through Bethany Lutheran Church’s Facebook page.
Church - Bethany Lutheran Church - Long Beach
School - Bethany Lutheran School - Long Beach
*Both apps can be found in Googleplay or the App Store
Other Social Media for the High School Youth - Be in the Know!
Instagram: Bethany_hsg Twitter: Bethany_hsg